Important Special Notes on this TIPM: While very rarely does a TIPM need to be reprogrammed by the Dealer, this TIPM is a special case. When TIPMs for the 2015 Jeep Compass/Patriot are brand new, more often it is necessary to visit a dealer for reprogramming. You may wish to first install it yourself, and follow our provided "reset" instructions. If you notice one or more vehicle features are lacking, call around to local dealers to request the "TIPM reprogramming service". Most will charge between $60 – $120 for this service.
- Brand New OEM TIPM
- 1-Year Repair Warranty included
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This new TIPM for 2015 Jeep Patriot/Jeep Compass vehicles with heated seats is 100% compatible with TIPMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
68232878AA, 68232878AB, 68232878AC
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in TIPM Part Numbers refer only to the date of manufacture and are completely interchangeable with each other.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old TIPM with or without a leading zero.
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with "RL" this simply means that Chrysler had "rebuilt" your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with "RL", meaning "rebuilt", with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a "P", or "P/N" in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means "Part Number" and is not significant.