REBUILT 68139756AA – AK / P68139756AA – AK OEM ECM PCM ECU for 2012 Fiat 500 with 1.4L Engine. The Engine Computer, also known as the Engine Control Module (ECM), Engine Control Unit (ECU), and Powertrain Control Module (PCM), all refer to the same component with the same functionality.
- Rebuilt OEM Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This PCM is 100% compatible with and supersedes PCMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
Firmware Revisions: 05150737AA, 05150737AB, 68139756AA, 68139756AB, 68139756AC, 68139756AD, 68139756AE, 68139756AF, 68139756AH, 68139756AJ, 68139756AK, P05150737AA, P05150737AB, P68139756AA, P68139756AB, P68139756AC, P68139756AD, P68139756AE, P68139756AF, P68139756AH, P68139756AJ, P68139756AK
Hardware Codes: 05150737AA, 05150737AB, P05150737AA, P05150737AB
Hollander Part Number: N/A
The Hardware Code is a number assigned to an PCM during initial manufacturing. It is the “platform” onto which firmware specific to your vehicle / powertrain is then loaded. Always seek to purchase the latest Firmware Revision of your original PCM.
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in PCM Part Numbers refer to the firmware revision. We will ship you the latest revision which is backward-compatible with all prior revisions.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old PCM with or without a leading zero.
- Your old PCM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.