- Rebuilt OEM TIPM
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty included
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This TIPM is 100% compatible with TIPMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
4692169AA, 4692169AB, 4692169AC, 4692169AD, 4692169AE, 4692169AF, 4692169AG, 4692169AH, 04692169AA, 04692169AB, 04692169AC, 04692169AD, 04692169AE, 04692169AF, 04692169AG, 04692169AH, P04692169AK, P04692169AA, P04692169AB, P04692169AC, P04692169AD, P04692169AE, P04692169AF, P04692169AG, P04692169AH
Hollander Interchange Part#: 591-07685
Dorman Equivalent Part#: 599-925
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in TIPM Part Numbers refer only to the date of manufacture and are completely interchangeable with each other.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old TIPM with or without a leading zero.
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with "RL" this simply means that Chrysler had "rebuilt" your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with "RL", meaning "rebuilt", with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a "P", or "P/N" in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means "Part Number" and is not significant.