- REBUILT OEM TIPM – Open, Inspected, and Cleaned
- Guaranteed to work upon installation
- 1-Year Repair or Replacement Warranty
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
- Eligible for Low-Cost Diagnostic Use Program: TIPM may be returned within 30 days if original problem is later found to be elsewhere in the vehicle, or simply for change of mind, to obtain a full refund less a $35 used TIPM restocking fee.
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This rebuilt 2007 Jeep Patriot TIPM is 100% compatible with TIPMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
4692207, RL692207AI, 4692207AA, 4692207AB, 4692207AC, 4692207AD, 4692207AE, 4692207AF, 4692207AG, 4692207AH, 4692207AI, RL692207AI, 04692207AA, 04692207AB, 04692207AC, 04692207AD, 04692207AE, 04692207AF, 04692207AG, 04692207AH, 04692207AI
Hollander Interchange Part#: 591-02711
Dorman Equivalent Part#: 599-906
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in TIPM Part Numbers refer only to the date of manufacture and are completely interchangeable with each other.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old TIPM with or without a leading zero.
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with "RL" this simply means that Chrysler had "rebuilt" your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with "RL", meaning "rebuilt", with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a "P", or "P/N" in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means "Part Number" and is not significant.