- REBUILT OEM 2008/2009 Dodge Nitro/Jeep Liberty TIPM
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty included
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Express Saver (2-3 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This 2008/2009 Dodge Nitro/Jeep Liberty TIPM is 100% compatible with TIPMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
4692235, RL692235AH, 4692235AA, 4692235AB, 4692235AC, 4692235AD, 4692235AE, 4692235AF, 4692235AG, 4692235AH, 4692235AI, 4692235AJ, RL692235AH, 04692235AA, 04692235AB, 04692235AC, 04692235AD, 04692235AE, 04692235AF, 04692235AG, 04692235AH, 04692235AI, 04692235AJ
Hollander Interchange Part#: 591-02006
Dorman Equivalent Part#: 598-703
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in TIPM Part Numbers refer only to the date of manufacture and are completely interchangeable with each other.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old TIPM with or without a leading zero.
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with "RL" this simply means that Chrysler had "rebuilt" your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with "RL", meaning "rebuilt", with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a "P", or "P/N" in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means "Part Number" and is not significant.