- 2010 Jeep Wrangler – All Model Year Variants
REBUILT OEM TIPM for 2010 Jeep Wrangler – Part # 04692298
Only 1 left in stock
Only 1 left in stock
- REBUILT OEM TIPM
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty
- Same Day Free Shipping via USPS Priority Mail (1-3 Days Delivery)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
- Eligible for Low-Cost Diagnostic Use Program: TIPM may be returned within 30 days if original problem is later found to be elsewhere in the vehicle, or simply for change of mind, to obtain a full refund less a $85 restocking fee.
Interchangeable Part Numbers:This TIPM is 100% compatible with TIPMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
4692298, RL692298AG, RL692298AH, 4692298AB, 4692298AC, 4692298AD, 4692298AE, 4692298AF, 4692298AG, 4692298AH, 4692298AI, 4692298AJ, RL692298AG, 0RL692298AH, 04692298AB, 04692298AC, 04692298AD, 04692298AE, 04692298AF, 04692298AG, 04692298AH, 04692298AI, 04692298AJ
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in TIPM Part Numbers refer only to the date of manufacture and are completely interchangeable with each other.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old TIPM with or without a leading zero.
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with "RL" this simply means that Chrysler had "rebuilt" your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with "RL", meaning "rebuilt", with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a "P", or "P/N" in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means "Part Number" and is not significant.
MAK's stands behind everything we sell and you are always just a free phone call away from a real person who knows TIPMs!
|Dimensions||11 × 9 × 6 in|