- REBUILT OEM TIPM
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty included
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
This TIPM is 100% compatible with TIPMs bearing any of the following Part Numbers:
4692031AM, P04692031AM A, 646-01309, 04692031AJ, 128977, P04692028AL, 4692031AH, 04692031, 04692028, 04692031AI, 04692031AH, 04692028AG, P04692031AJ-A, P04692031AJ, P04692031AJ, P 04692031AJ, P-04692031AJ, 04692031AJ, P04692028AI, P 04692028AI, P-04692028AI, 04692028AI, 04692031AM, P04692031AH, 04692031AH, P04692028AK, P04692031AL, P04692028A1, 4692031AK, P04692028AG
Part Number Notes:
- The last two alpha characters in TIPM Part Numbers refer only to the date of manufacture and are completely interchangeable with each other.
- The presence or absence of a leading zero as the first character in the part number is not significant. It may appear on your old TIPM with or without a leading zero.
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with "RL" this simply means that Chrysler had "rebuilt" your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with "RL", meaning "rebuilt", with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a "P", or "P/N" in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means "Part Number" and is not significant.