Looking to Finance a New or Rebuilt TIPM?
Mak’s TIPM Rebuilders makes it easy not only to get your car up and running quickly with our new and rebuilt TIPMs but easy to get the financing you need today!
We are proud to offer two options for our valued customers:
- Affirm Financing
- PayPal Credit
Which Financing Option is Right for Me?
Make easy monthly payments with Affirm. Buy now, pay later. We have partnered with Affirm to give you a simple way to make your purchase with no hidden fees and rates as low as 0% APR.
Why purchase with Affirm?
- Because you need your TIPM repaired or rebuilt now, so you can get back to life.
- Affirm lets you purchase with no late fees and no surprises
- Affirm offers you a better way to buy:
- Transparency – Affirm will tell you upfront the total amount you’ll pay
- Flexible — You choose the payment schedule that works for you
- Fair — no late fees or penalties
How does Affirm work?
- Easy Monthly Payments: Provide some basic information and get a real-time credit decision to split your purchase into monthly payments. Choose from multiple payment plans.
- Flexible Repayment: Simply pay your monthly bill using a debit card, bank transfer at www.affirm.com/pay.
- No Fees: Affirm discloses your exact monthly payment upfront, before you agree to finance your purchase with Affirm. There are no annual fees or other hidden fees.
How do I purchase with Affirm?
- Choose Your TIPM
- At checkout, choose how to pay. Click Learn more below , select a payment schedule that works in your budget, and confirm your loan.
- Behind the scenes, Affirm pays MAK’S in full less any transaction fees they may charge to us. Thereafter, your payment obligations are solely with Affirm.
- Make monthly payments by downloading the Affirm app or sign in at www.affirm.com/pay.
What about my credit score?
Checking your eligibility will not affect your credit score. If you decide to buy with Affirm, your loan and payments may affect your credit score. Paying on time can help you build or repair credit!
Disclosure: Subject to credit check and approval, and a down payment may be required. Payment options depend on your purchase amount. Affirm loans are made by Cross River Bank, Member FDIC.
PayPal Credit is an open-end (revolving) credit card account that provides a reusable credit line built into your PayPal account giving you the flexibility to pay for your purchases right away or pay over time.
Why purchase with PayPal Credit?
- Easy to Apply, especially if you already have a regular PayPal account
- Easy to Use
- Credit line follows your Paypal account wherever you can use PayPal as a payment option
How does PayPal Credit Work?
- Easy Credit Option within Your PayPal Account: Apply for PayPal Credit and know in minutes if you’re approved!
- Paypal does not charge an Annual Fee
How do I purchase with PayPal?
- Choose Your TIPM
- At checkout, choose how to pay. Click then apply for credit if you haven’t already. Your PayPal Credit account will be linked to your account with PayPal and you’ll see it as a payment option now every time you check out with PayPal.
- Behind the scenes, PayPal Credit pays MAK’S in full less any transaction fees they may charge to us. Thereafter, your payment obligations are solely with PayPal Credit.
- Pay your monthly payments on-time through your PayPal account.
Questions about our Return Policy or Core Buyback Program?
When Mak’s issues refunds, or distributes funds as part of our Core buyback program, the monies are returned via the payment mechanism of your original purchase, in this case either to Affirm or to Paypal Credit. How those funds are applied or made available to you by the credit issuer is governed by the terms of your agreement with the creditor. Read more about Affirm’s return policy here. Read more about PayPayl Credit’s return policy here.
We’ve got you covered. Read more about our return policies here.