- REBUILT OEM TIPM
- 1-Year Replace or Repair Warranty included
- Optionally extend your warranty at checkout to up to 3 years
- Free Shipping via Fedex Ground (4-5 Days) or USPS Priority Mail (2-3 Days)
- Overnight Shipping Option at Checkout (order by 2pm U.S. Pacific Time)
- Unlimited Free Telephone Support
Interchangeable Part Numbers:
**You must match this part number exactly with the “AF” as there may be an actual fuse layout difference if you have a different part number on your tipm**
Part Number Notes:
- If your old TIPM, or one recommended by a Dealer, begins with “RL” this simply means that Chrysler had “rebuilt” your old TIPM, or that the Dealer only offers Chrysler-rebuilt TIPMs instead of the original which may no longer be available. In these cases they have merely replaced the first 2 numeric digits in the part number with “RL”, meaning “rebuilt”, with no actual functional difference.
- Your old TIPM may show a “P”, or “P/N” in front of the part number. This is merely a field heading on the sticker that means “Part Number” and is not significant.